Here are the five objectives of RE:FORM:
1. To build seven ministry areas within Vineyard Boise that will provide solutions to bring reformation to each of these arenas of crises.
2. To build a “global” agency in conjunction with Vineyard Boise that reaches out and gathers leaders and key ministry workers from independent yet like minded organizations from across the nation and around the world for the purpose of collaboration, networking and functional working relationships.
3. To form a peace-making agency between secular and Christian organizations to build relationship and provide forums of collaboration between secular and Christian communities that have stood in destructive opposition to one another for the purpose of sharing expertise and resources to tackle the seven world crises. Re:Form will break down destructive walls between:
* Church and Science (the secular scientific community)
* Church and Government (Church & State)
* Church and Faith (Christian denominational lines: Protestant & Catholic; Christian & Judaism)
4. To provide an agency of spiritual equipping and skill training for those who desire to physically become involved in these arenas of crises.
5. To become a voice to the church and the nations, communicating both the arenas of crisis and the solutions.